Thursday 3 May 2007

The plan of things to come....

Woot, 200 ,million in the bank. Not a massive achievement for many people, but the first time I’ve had so much money in pure cash, without the need to spend it on recent losses. YAY.

I’ve got another drake fully fitted after my previous loss, and our little corner of eve has been quiet the last few days so I haven’t had to put my poor drake back into harms way…yet.

I’ve decided that my pew pew ship is going to be a Raven, a pure missile boat at heart. Having learnt valuable lessons previously I’m not going to rush into this endeavour without the proper skills, this in mind, I’m going to fill my hanger full of Merlin’s for the next few weeks, full of Webbers and warp scramblers. This is so that when the call to arms is sounded I don’t run straight into a fight in a ship that will cost a weeks ratting money. Maximum I’ll loose a few million per fight, an manageable loss to get started I think.

The other plus side of this is that it will free my Drake up for mopping up rats in my spare time, without having to re-fit it every time. So far I’v got about 1 million SP in missile skills, with most of the basics running at Lvl4. Once I get a Raven kitted with Missile rigs and Nos, (not to mention an awesome active tank, it should enable me to hold my own in most fights….we’ll see.

I’ve also hatched another plan this week, that’s all I’m going to say on the matter.

So, if all goes well, I’ll be sitting in a frigate this time next week, whizzing around your hull at 900m/s slowly draining your shields and NOS ready for a corp mate in a bigger ship to come and finish you off.

See you on the other side.


" May God have mercy on my enemies because I won't " Gen. George S. Patton

No comments: