Monday 30 April 2007

There's a rat in my kitchen,

Well, apart from a stinking hangover on Saturday morning that lasted well into the afternoon I’ve had a good weekend. I haven’t lost any ships, and my wallet is now nice and full. This is mainly thanks to the lowering of the corporation rent that I have to pay, and the fact that I paid 40 million to much last week.

I’m now able to fill three containers of alloy in about 3 hours, easy money considering. My passive tank and missile skills are fantastic and my drake is nearly fitted how I want it. Two more skills which I should be getting from empire this week, and it’s done. Resists should be around 70-80%, shield capacity of over 15k, and recharge time of 360 seconds. All adds up to one hell of a rat killer. Especially when I’ve maxed out the 60km lock range with missiles. I can sit at the edge of a belt and smack the crap out of a spawn for hours without taking armor or (more importantly) hull damage.

In my last post, I had a rant about pirates coming into our system and looking for a fight, unfortunately over the weekend I can only assume that I’ve scared them all away as not one person came into our little corner of eve that wasn’t flagged blue. Well, that’s a lie, one person came in, but they spent an hour floating round cloaked. Were not sure what he was doing, but I’m going to go ahead and assume that it wasn’t good. What makes this infraction into our territory worse is the fact that he was French……..

We may be involved in a war within the next few weeks, a real war this time, where people come looking for a mutual fight, and the looser get embarrassed on the forums, or has to hand over some cool stuff.

This is in contrast to the war we have just had with merc coalition, where they sit at gates in empire and insta' pop you the moment you jump into a system. Luckily though, they have been nerfed with the last patch so it should now be safe to go back to empire space. I may even go on a few suicide runs and see if i can get a few of them, would make for some cool kill mails....

So I’m starting this week with a healthy wallet, the intention to go back to empire and getting a jump clone, and start getting skills for tech two drones ready for the jump into PvP, which I’m really looking forward to! Bring it on baby, Eve’s about to get interesting….


"Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen." Sir Winston Churchill

No comments: